To help protect your security and privacy you can visit this website without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
How we handle customer information
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you login.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you to enter your email address and password.
- Logins are only available for registered customers.
- When logged in, additional information may be available or collected. This information will not be used for any other purpose other than to aid in your day to day activities and streamline your web viewing experience.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we may request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with any third party.
- Customer passwords are not distributed or shared in any way.